North Andover, MA -- L-com Connectivity Products announces a new addition to our line of convenient hand tools. This handy cable stripping tool is a great addition to any installers tool belt. Featuring an adjustable blade for all sizes of UTP, STP, and a fixed blade for Flat Silver Satin cabling, this tool allows users to consistently remove the cable jacket without damaging the internal conductors. The Cable stripper also features a built in cable cutter. The HTS501 Cable Stripper will improve installation time and quality for network cabling projects.
For further information, please contact Mr. David Gallagher or visit http://www.L-com.com.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845