North Andover, MA -- L-com Connectivity Products has announced the expansion of its Single Mode fiber cable assemblies adding to its already extensive fiber manufacturing capabilities. These new precision polished assemblies include an 8° APC polish on the connectors and are available in both simplex and duplex configurations. SC, FC and LC connectors are available. Additionally, L-com can manufacture custom length fiber cable assemblies with a myriad of connector types per the customer’s specifications.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845