North Andover, MA -- L-com Connectivity Products has added a new line of Toslink high-end optical audio cables to it’s extensive offering of fiber connectivity solutions. These quality constructed Toslink cables carry digital audio data in the form of light pulses, rather than using electricity thus eliminating the distortion caused by capacitance and resistance of traditional wire cables. The cables feature 2.2mm jackets and are available with either Toslink or 3.5mm Mini-plug style connectors. These cables will work with Toslink enabled devices such as DVD players, high-end audio receivers and any other Toslink enabled equipment.
For further information, please contact Mr. Steve Smith or visit http://www.L-com.com.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845