North Andover, MA -- L-com, Inc. has announced the launch of its new web site. For those who love L-com's web site's ease-of-use and the tons of free information such as: engineering drawings, technical tips and tutorials, video tips, and full color photos of all of their products, don't worry! The new site contains the exact same features as the old, but, it will include a vastly more intelligent search engine, a faster page browsing time, and new options for registered users.
The project to update the already preferred web source for thousands of companies for their cable assemblies, connectors, adapters, couplers, and active equipment, was about two years in the making. "We've always looked at our web site as one of the best reasons engineers and technicians choose L-com for their connectivity equipment," said Al Contarino, L-com's President. "I believe our customers are really going to like the features of our enhanced site, and this update gives us a lot of room for more features in the near future."
Among the new site's features are:
- Improved Database and Platform Design
- Improved Search Functionality
- Improved Product Wizards
- Product Recommendations
- Added Tips and CAD Model Downloads
- Profile Maintenance
Many of the improvements are the result of emails and phone calls that L-com's customers have made to recommend improvements. L-com's new web site will continue the tradition of encouraging customers to provide honest feedback and recommendations for improvements that can make their online L-com experience better.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845