North Andover, MA -- L-com Connectivity Products has added a new line of 50/125 Multimode fiber optic jumper cables, which are, optimized for high speed 10 Gigabit applications. These revolutionary new cables are constructed from the highest quality silica and are 100% factory tested. Connector options include ST, SC, and LC styles. Typically 10 Gigabit applications are run on 9/125 Single Mode fibers, which require costly laser transceivers. By utilizing these cables, users are able to implement high speed, low cost Multimode transceivers or VCSEL's (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers) resulting in greater overall system cost savings. Additionally, L-com can manufacture custom length fiber cable assemblies with a myriad of connector and cable styles per the customer’s specifications.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845