North Andover, MA -- L-com Connectivity Products announces the availability of its new hospital grade power cords.
Hospital grade power cords are preferred and often required with medical and dental equipment for the safety of patients. The main differences between these cords and standard cords are larger plug bodies which reduce the risk of shock, heavy/solid plug pins to prevent bending, large AWG wires, and plug surface skin testing.
L-com’s cables feature N5/15 to C13 connectors, 18 AWG gray cable, clear or gray connector mold options, and are UL/CSA approved for medical use.
For further information, please contact Mr. Steve Smith or visit http://www.L-com.com.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA, 01845