North Andover, MA – May 25th, 2007 – L-com Connectivity Products announced today that it has added black Universal Sub Panels (USP) to its product line. These new stylish black panels are constructed of .06” steel and feature popular and hard-to-find connectors, including Fiber Optic, Networking (RJ45/RJ11/RJ12), Coaxial, D-sub, Video, USB, and Firewire couplers.
L-com developed the USP series to give customers flexible options for mixing interfaces they need to support specific applications all in a 2U, 3.5" x 19" wide UPR35 rack frame, which features six open bays so you can mix and match USP panels.
For more information about this release, please contact:
Karl Blomgren Product Manager
978-682-6936 x7183, kblomgren@L-com.com
For over 25 years, L-com has designed and manufactured copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
· Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
· Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adaptors
· Modular and Telco Assemblies
· Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
· Unique Bulkhead Connectors
· Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adaptors
· Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
· Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
· Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit www.L-com.com.