L-com Connectivity Products, of North Andover, MA, has released another update on its industry-famous web site, www.L-com.com, now including 3D images on product pages. Users can access these images by clicking the 3D radio button under the static product image on any L-com product detail page.
Visitors to L-com's web site can freely manipulate the 3D images: rotating, panning, and zooming in or out, to see the parts from various angles. Users can also download a .step file version of the 3D model for use in their own documents.
"We really felt that it was time to give our customers the full power to examine our parts before they buy," said Jim Roberts, Director of Product Development at L-com. "We were already making our CAD models available on our site, but this makes viewing the part in 3D much easier."
The new 3D model features are free on L-com's web site by navigating to a product's detail page.
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
- Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adapters
- Modular and Telco Assemblies
- Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
- Unique Bulkhead Connectors
- Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adapters
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
- Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
- Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.